DMCA Notice

Claims of Copyright Infringement and Related Issues
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has
been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by
providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if
multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single
notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be
removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent
can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the
copyright agent may contact you about your complaint;
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good
faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are
the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in
this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access
to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit
a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is written communication
that incorporates the following elements:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has
been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was
removed or access to it was disabled;
c. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the
material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
d. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to
the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your
address is located, or if your address is located outside of the U.S., for any
judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will
accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
By e-mail:
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating
the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by
mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek
independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further
information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright
Office at: